Finally attempted this dish that I ate quite a while a go.
Hainanese pork chops with fries
1. Pork, loin meat preferred
2. Potatoes x 4
3. Oatmeal biscuits x 8
4. Eggs x 1
1. Tomato sauce x 5 tbps
2. Worscheshire Sauce x 2 tbps
3. Onion x 1
5. Oyster sauce x 2 tbps
7. Corn flour
1. Marinate tenderized pork loin or chops with pepper, light soya sauce
2. Coat with biscuit crumbs after dipping pork chop into egg
3. Ensure proper coating
4. Deep fry pork chops till surface turn golden brown and crisp
5. Complete all pork chops and set aside
1. Skinned them and cut into thick chunks
2. Deep fry them.
3. Set aside
Tip: you can deep fry the potatoes first followed by the pork. Most efficient and no residue when cooking fries or chops.
1. Stir fry onion and aromatic
2. Add ketchup, followed by worschesire sauce, oyster sauce
3. Add peas and chunks of potatoes into the sauce. Keep stirring
4. Get ready to thicken the mix, add some corn flour water into the sauce. Slowly stirring it in till the sauce boil.
5. Sugar is subjective, when I cook I seldom add sugar or follow pre determined amount based in recipes. I follow and feel for the right amount 🙂