Here’s master Wesley outside his school today. Some days he is an absolutely sweet boy, he will walk right in, waved bye bye to us, throw in a few frank kisses for good measure. But today, he decided to cling onto mummy so tightly, like a little koala. Haha. What a boy he is.
Time flies, in a snap of an eye, a year has gone, since last mid autumn where I squeezed the juice of a pomelo sac into 10months old Wesley; he did not like it then, a year old, he still don’t like it. Could it be me that cause him not liking fruits? I wonder. Back then, he was so curious, had to put everything into his mouth, now he is very selective with what he eats, sweet stuff no, savory stuff yes. Just last month, he chased the both of us down so that we give him our potatoes chips.
Anyway, at 22 months, some of the stuff he is capable of(for the record sake!, in case we forget)
1. Singing songs like twinkle twinkle little star, Elmo song, happy birthday to you, the wheels on the bus, abc, though no clear pronunciation but you can make out what he is trying to sing
2. Stacks a few blocks together.
3. Say love mummy, love daddy, love ye ye, love jiu jiu.
4.Make demands to drive, ‘I drive, I drive’ when he is in the car. Fortunately only when the car is at a stop, usually the car park.
5. Demand us to turn on the tee bee.
6. Count one to ten; at least follow thru, can’t do it on his own just yet.
7. Say air plane fly whenever he hears those noisy fighter jets. Oh ya, he said that in his dreams just a few nights ago.
8.does his business on the toilet; wr started potty training him like a few weeks ago, he is used to doing his business in the toilet now.
Many more things. We love this guy! Life would be very bland without him 🙂