Well, given it a hard though last weekend…I decided to pull the plugs on the potential job offer on the plate…. Few reasons for this fatality
1. I ain’t like the shadiness of the supposedly new boss. When I asked him about work commitment and work culture in the new company, all he could say is : Look, over here in XXX if you are willing to work hard, you will be progress real quick in the organisation.”
xx You’re not answering my question. xx
2. Well, we should be hiring you after the next conference call… 3 weeks later, after the conference call, ermh, Edwin, we need you to be interviewed by VH’s boss…SC…What the! Can’t make up your mind, bout it..then don’t waste my time..
3. Bad reputation…everyone I asked bout VH..none have any good thing to say about him…tales of him, embarrassing staff in public, shooting arrows in the wee hours in the morning, God forsaken hours ,etc..
4. I am not quite ready to move on, since a new boss came on board..
5. I have not completed my knee surgery yet..so better hold out..
**Rather hop aimlessly …hope the next hop will be the hop in the right direction **