A very powderful movie that got Kelly crying. Munich(1972) is about the retaliation by the Isaraelis over the massarce that took place during the olympics games…
What I like about the movie.
- Steven Spielberg’s directing- masterful indeed!
- John William’s music score
- Avner’s human side of a killer
- The look on Ali’s face when he realised who Avner was…
- Avner crying over the phone when he talk to his baby
- The story techniques used…using flashback whenever Avner is in deep thoughts. Good technique! Instead of telling the story up front, Steven Spielberg chose this style which is quite remarkable.
- Avner’s paranoid state of mind…superb acting!
- How they killed the dutch lady!
What I don’t like
- The pace of the movie towards the end…where Avner’s team mates were eliminated This was done without much story telling at all. It is like it happened too fast!
- The dutch gal should be put to good use! Haha…
Overall, I like the cinematography skill! Superb! Go watch it!